Brain Quest 6th Grade Smart Cards Revised 4th Edition
It’s fun to be smart! Packed with hundreds of curriculum-based questions, these two multi-subject card decks will make learning more enjoyable for sixth graders everywhere.
Loved by kids and teacher approved, and featuring hundreds of questions based on math, science, English, History, Geography, and more to reinforce classroom learning with a fun, fast-paced game.
Brain Quest 6th Grade Smart Cards helps kids aged 11 – 12 to learn core classroom subjects in a smart, entertaining, and engaging way. It’s a Q&A game that sixth graders can play with friends, family, or against the clock to test their knowledge. Smart cards feature hundreds of questions with answers to help kids know exactly what they need to know, when they need to know it.
- Two full-color Q&A decks in a reusable flip-top storage box
- 1,500 questions and answers covering math, science, English, History, Geography, and more
Brain Quest decks are:
- Aligned with common core state standards
- Vetted by award-winning teachers
- Great to play with a friend or on your own—and great for travel
Also available: Brain Quest Workbooks (Pre-Kindergarten through 6th Grade) and Summer Workbooks (Pre-Kindergarten-Kindergarten through 5th-6th Grades)