Brain Quest For Twos Smart Cards, Revised 5th Edition
It’s fun to be smart! These two illustration-based card decks are packed with early learning questions that promote language development, cognitive growth, and social skills for fifth graders.
Loved by kids, teacher approved, and trusted by parents, Brain Quest For Twos question-and-answer cards help children explore and talk about daily routines, seasonal activities, and outings as they identify objects, shapes, colors, and more! In a set of two decks, Brain Quest For Twos features hundreds of questions to help kids learn exactly what they need to know, when they need to know it.
- Two full-color Q&A decks in a reusable flip-top storage box
- A parent guide to help maximize the learning and fun
- Over 300 questions covering colors, counting, object identification, shapes, and more
- New content: Twenty-two brand-new cards added!
- Technology questions: Introduce children to the basics of computers and technology
- Expanded social and emotional learning: Explores feelings and interactions with peers
- Updated content: Fresh and relevant to today’s families
Brain Quest decks are:
- Aligned with early learning, child development milestones
- Vetted by award-winning educators
- Great to play with and learn from
Also available: Brain Quest Workbooks (Pre-Kindergarten through 6th Grade), Summer Workbooks (Pre-Kindergarten-Kindergarten through 5th-6th Grades), and My First Brain Quest First Words board books and early learning concept board books.